Mobile Communication Engineering is a new engneering field which combines fields such as Electronic, Electric, Control, Solfware, Computer and Information Technology.
This program will equip graduates with a vast knowledge of electronic, microcontrollers, control engineering and communication areas.
New standards and protocols are used in data communication and mobile environment. KAGC has developed a Diploma programme which equips students with the fundamental knowledge of networking and basic skills of mobile technology. These basic skills equip students with simple development techniques required for mobile devices .
It introduces an understanding of the mobile communication infrastructure.
The Course explore fundamental networking concepts such as network security internet working technologies, , network programming and WIFI and mobile phones.
This Course is suitable for students who are interested to join the fast growing mobile communication industry.
- Engineering Mathematics 1
- Business English
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- Introduction to Electric Circuit
- Engineering Mathematics 2
- Programming Technique
- Introduction to Telecommunication
- Digital Logic System
- Mobile and Wireless Communication
- IT Defense in depth
- Data Communication
- Microprocessor Systems
- Mobile Phone Software
- Software Engineering
- Mobile Phone Hardware
- Engineering and Society
- Optical Fiber Communication
- Broadband and ATM Networks
- Mobile Phone Repairing Techniques
- Human Computer Interaction
- Signals and Systems
- IT strategy and Governance
- Computer Forensic
- Bahasa Kebangsaan
- Pendidikan Moral
- Pengajian Malaysia