Kolej Antarabangsa Greencity, or more popularly known as KAGC was established since the year 2004 and has been regarded as the pioneer and one of the leading higher-learning institutions in environmental-focused courses in Malaysia, registered under the Malaysian Higher Educational Institutions Act 1996.
Guided by our aspirations to be a global university of educational excellence, we mould our graduates to be professionally-driven, while preparing them to be the green champions in the international creative industry scene.
Located within the heart of Kuala Lumpur city centre, KAGC offers a range of green oriented courses from learning certificates to degree programmes in the fields of English language, Tourism, Food and Beverage Service Operations, Food Preparation and Production, Green Building, Green Technology Management, Business Management, Hospitality & Tourism Management and International Business.
The MQA quality assurance processes will involve:
- KAGC as an institution of higher learning approved by the Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia (MOHE).
- MQA approval for the Diploma and Certificate programmes.
- Compulsory training and standardization for internal verifiers and assessors.
- Quality review of institution verification practice.
- Quality review and development by MQA of overarching processes and quality standards.
- Remedial training and/or assessment sampling if found, through standardization or risk assessment activities, of having inadequate quality, assessment or internal verification processes.