International Student Application
Documents required for registration:
- Completed KAGC application form.
- 1 sets of passport copies (all pages, detail page in colour). Passport must have at least 2 years validity.
- 1 copies of certified true copy of results and academic certificates (English translated copy, if required).
- 6 passport-sized photographs with WHITE background (3.5cm x 5cm).
- Health examination report.
- Release letter, result and attendance report (for transfer student within Malaysian institutions).
- Application Fee of RM 2500.
The above mentioned fee (which is equivalent to USD625) can be paid via telegraphic transfer to the following account:
Please fax the remittance slip to: +603 20322282 or Email to email@example.com. Kindly include the students name, passport number, contact details and programme enrolled.
Offer letter will be issued after KAGC receives student’s application and payment. (1-2 days)
KAGC will submit student’s visa application to Education Malaysia Global Services (EMGS) to process for visa approval letter (VAL). The process will take 6 – 8 weeks (based on processing time taken by EMGS). Click the following link to check on the status of the application.
KAGC will send notification to inform student on student visa approval. Student is required to apply for an entry visa from Malaysian Embassy in their country (if necessary)
Upon Receiving Your VISA Approval Letter
To pay for the Initial tuition fee and accommodation fee before arrival.
Student MUST inform KAGC of their arrival details and accommodation requirement (AT LEAST ONE WEEK before arrival date). KAGC staff will assist student to get immigration clearance at airport. Failure to inform KAGC less than 5 working days will incur a penalty of RM200.
To report at Admission Office, KAGC, within 3 days upon arrival.
To make an arrangement for medical examination at EMGS approved panel clinics within 7 days upon arrival in Malaysia.
To submit passport to KAGC Admission for endorsement of student pass. (Passport will be ready for collection within 6 – 8 weeks from the date of submission)
For further inquiries, please contact:
|Address||: No.9 Jalan Gereja, 50100 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.|
|Office Number||: +603-20319898|